Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walking Girl

Ok so not quite, but she is really close and even took a few steps the other day without help. The blog worthy part of it is this. We were at play group at the church and my friend who used to watch her was there and playing with her. side note, I don't know why but Alisha's little girl can always make Addison laugh. It is the coolest thing. Anyway, she asked if Addison was walking yet and I said not on her own. She happened to be holding her up and right then she looked at me and just started coming toward me. She took like 4 steps before going down. I swear she did it out of spite. She's so her dad!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go Addison! And, don't you love how the personalities are already so well established.

Suzanne said...

Dad and I can't imagine any of your kids doing anything out of spite. Love ya, MOM and DAD

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Yay Addison! How funny that she walked right after you'd said that! Love you!