Monday, October 27, 2008

Here are some pictures to catch you up. I have been kind of busy, but mostly just can't find 30 min. to come downstairs and download them.

The first 2 are of Addison doing what she love best, emptying a box full of something. She does it several times a day to her books, toys and my boxes of stuff all around the house. It is quite fun to watch though. She will take out each item individually and look at is for a second before throwing as far as she can chuck it behind her. John hopes that's a sign of good motor skill for sports, though I can't recall any that require you to though something behind you.



This is just crazy hair Addison. I comb her hair like this after baths so it doesn't mat down and develop gross stuff. John thinks it's weird.






1 comments:

Alissa said...

I LOVE Addison's hair in the last picture. It looks EXACTLY like mine does EVERY morning... :)