Saturday, October 4, 2008

Big Girl PJs

OK, so my sister Trisha Has 3 girls and because she doesn't plan on having any more she gave me all of her clothes up to 3 years. Yes, I have 3 years worth of clothes for Addison stashed in my basement in size coordinated boxes (Kim, you'd be proud). Its kind of like our year supply, but just clothes instead. Anyway, because of this I have had to buy very few, as in like 4 actual outfits, clothes for the little one. (This has been a huge help and I really appreciate all of it and can't wait to pass it on to the next girl in the family, hint hint Amy) It is mostly just supplemental items that bring some of the pieces together. Addison just keeps on growing though, the darn girl, and already needs some 12 month clothes for length. I brought up the 12 month box specifically to find pjs for her. There was one pair. One. In the 0-3 month I could change her pjs every day and not have to wash for 2 weeks. Now I have one. People, when bestowing the much beloved and cute little baby shower gifts on mothers to be, PLEASE think ahead. They grow out of the little stuff way too fast and you just end up with a very large, slightly used pile of 0-6 month clothes. OK, rant over, back to my original point of the post. I had to go and buy a couple of pjs for Addison, which is a whole different therapy session because I am way cheap and don't see why stores feel they have the right to charge $25 or more for an outfit that is made with a 1/3 of the material of an adult sized version. Anyway, Addison looks way cute and way grown up. She no longer looks like a baby, but instead a little girl. The End.


This is Her showing us her driving skills, she pushes it all around the floor.

3 comments:

Kim said...

She does look like a little girl. Its amazing how quickly time goes by. She is a cutie.

Trisha said...

She does look so big! Sorry about having only one pair of PJ's! I have no idea what happened to the rest of them...probably used onesies or something! :)

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Oh she looks so darn cute in her PJ's! She really does look like she's growing so much bigger! Wow! What a doll!