Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. I hope you all had a great time, we did. Our festivities started on Wed. night at the ward party. Then on Friday night we went out with Grandma Downs (dad had to work). I think I have the cutest little chick ever, but the pictures speak for themselves.

Farmer John and his Chick
All the cute little animals

So this one is driving from the mall. Addison had stole a piece of the candy from he bucket and fussed whenever I tried to take it away. So I just let her have it. It was mini M&Ms and by the time she fell asleep with them in her mouth they were completely melted. I gave those to John.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I agree...one of the cutest chicks I have ever seen....love the picture of her sleeping..Love, MOM

Kim said...

She was an adorable chick. Love that sleeping picture. She looks so content with the candy - maybe she was dreaming about it.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Oh... she is such a cute little chick! How darling!

Anonymous said...

i have never seen your little girl before. she is so dang cute. im so glad i am finding all my families blogs.