Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cereal Bowl

John doesn't always give himself enough time to eat breakfast in the morning, but when he dose it is usually cereal. He proceeds to pour himself a bowl that is already twice the size of a normal person's. Then if he still has time to spare, he will have a second human head sized bowl. He claims he dose this because he is hungry by lunch time. I'm fine with how much he eats, it's just expensive to eat that much. I try to encourage oatmeal or something else that is more satisfying, especially when oatmeal is way cheaper, but he just won't have that. It is too much work and he doesn't have time. I then kindly remind him that if he would get up when I woke him up he would have time. He doesn't like it when I do that. So anyway, for our anniversary I got him a new cereal bowl so he would only have to make one trip to the kitchen each morning.


Yes it was meant as a joke, but he has contemplated using it for that. It has now been officially deemed our popcorn bowl, it's a perfect size for that. Dad, when you come and visit again, you can use it for your ice cream, it might be big enough.




John got me wood for our anniversary. More to come on that.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I love that you mentioned ice cream...I was thinking that was the perfect ice cream bowl the entire time I was reading about eating cereal. I think it's a perfect bowl.

Kris & Amy said...

I totally agree with you on that one John! The bigger the bowl for cereal the better...along with a big spoon! I hate eating cereal with a small spoon. Or maybe you like using a plastic fork... haha