Monday, November 3, 2008

Today

Yeah, so Addison is now walking. Not all the time but she is definitely mastering her fears and self confidence issues. That is a lot for an 11 month old to handle. Also, one other thing I forgot to mention about Halloween. We got in an accident. We are perfectly fine and the car is only a little hurt, it is just a major inconvenience. So I guess more news to come on each o these things as they unfold, though the whole walking thing will probably not produce much in the way of news so much as just more of the same exciting thing. I guess I will have to start putting her in shoes when we go out.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am glad and sorry that she is walking. Good luck mom. Send dad and I more info about the accident. Dad said, what happened? MOM

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I hope everything is okay with the accident and that everything works out. :)