Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday Girl

Addison is now one year old. Only 17 more to go! Ok, not really but some days I feel that way. She is all over the house, yard and other kids. She only stops to eat(and that is minimal), observe other kids, and when she is forced to crash for a while (sleep). We had lots of fun watching her demolish the traditional 1st birthday cake with a few friends and family. She was more into making a mess then eating. I also got to talk to my mom and dad all the way in Honduras, it was just so exciting to here their voices. I know I don't write them enough and I'm sorry, but I still love you. I just can't get over how much I love this little girl. It has been so much fun having her in our family, and I know she is very loved by all. So Happy Birthday Addison! We love you!

Sleeping in until 10!




Addison's best friends

1 comments:

Kim said...

She did a great job demolishing that cake. I love that she has blue all over her hands.

Grandma Goble had never heard of doing the give the one year old a cake thing. She wanted to know if it was a South African thing... I told her no it was a Tomkinson thing (though I've seen lots of other people do the same thing).