Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cat Adventures

So the other night I woke up and realized that Popo, our cat, was not there with me. He always sleeps with me and I can't brake him of this. That meant the only reason he wasn't there is he got out side and I didn't realize it. So I thought he had spent the night outside, but when I opened the door to let him in, he wasn't there. Now, he is not an outside cat, but he has been getting a little more daring and running out when I'm trying to wrangle Addison. It worried me just a bit that he didn't show up. I figured He was sick of my rationing his food and he ran away, or he froze to death. About noon I finally figured our where he was. I had gone to the basement storage room to get something, had the door open for like 20 seconds and went back upstairs. He had gone in the storage room and was stuck there, out of ear shot for 24 hours. Stupid cat. The good thing is he is really particular and will only go in his litter box so I had no mess to clean up.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

that is hysterical...wonder if he will do that again??? MOM

Amber said...

yes, he will