Friday, September 25, 2009

I think Addison is officially over the binki, now we just need her to fall asleep on her own. We changed the crib into a toddler bed and she loves it. I sometimes find her just lying on it in the middle of the day. I hope she enjoys it, because in a wee she will be in a real bed.

I can't believe I'm moving next Saturday. I am starting to have mixed emotions about it have have to remind myself why we are doing it. It is also going to be hard to be away from John for so long. We have done it before, but never with kids. We are just praying the house sells really fast and he can get out to AZ with us.

5 comments:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I can't wait till you guys are here! So exciting. Everything will work out! Just be patient and trust Heavenly Father! Woo-hoo! ;) Love you guys!

Todd said...

We turned Emily's crib into a toddler bed a couple weeks ago. We were amazed the first two nights--she went right to sleep in it. Since then, however, we have been averaging over an hour to get her to stay in the bed...

Good luck with the move and selling the house. It is a weird market, but houses are still selling. Don't get discouraged if it takes a while--it will sell.

the Provident Woman said...

Good job getting her off of the binki. That's always hard. Kailey didn't use a binki, she sucked on her wrist (not her thumb). Weird, right? To get her to stop we had to bandage up her arm like it was broken. We had to do this for more than a month and then another month or two when she slept. But it worked.
theprovidentwoman.com

Trisha said...

I can't wait for you to move!!! ONE MORE WEEK!

Morgan Hagey said...

Good luck with the move! It's hard, but you'll be great!