Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swimming

Addison and I went swimming yesterday. She has already been to the pool twice, but has yet to actually go in, her babysitter was saving the honor for me. It was a ton of fun, for me at least. She did very well until some other kid splashed a little too hard in her direction. She then started crying and I couldn't help but laugh, I'm a terrible mother. She got used to it after a while and was enjoying it. It really wore her out though, she fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn't wake up again until this morning. (It was an hour after her usual bedtime and she didn't eat very much before we left so this is and isn't surprising.) Here are some fun shots of before and during, sorry no after.




7 comments:

Kim said...

Love the eyelashes in the first picture. I am sure she will enjoy being in the water just like her mom.

Suzanne said...

All she needs now is sunglasses! fins and goggles! Love, MOM

Alissa said...

Of all the little kids I'm teaching in swim lessons right now, Addison is the cutest by FAR! From the looks of it, I think that she is a great candidate to follow in our footsteps of a swimmer's life :)

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris & Amy said...

SOOO cute!!

Neil and Roxy said...

Amber, She is a doll:) I love the pink swim suit!

Trisha said...

I LOVE the suit...too cute. And I'm so happy she's sitting up. It's so fun from here on out. Can't wait to see her in person in that cute little swimming suit...and those rolls. To die for!