Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweet Tooth

Addison has a tooth breaking through. I could finally feel it yesterday at church and when she fell asleep after walking the gym for 10 min, I could see it. It is this little tiny poky thing in her gum. I'll get pictures when she will sit still for 5 seconds, or I decide to drug her.

As for the tornado, it did hit my work, but did very little damage to it. Mostly business offices, we were even baking that next morning. Life goes on I guess. I know about 3 families who were effected, but thankfully there were no fatalities in Manhattan.

Also, happy Father's Day to all the dads out there that I know. Keep up the good work, we love you.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Be glad you're not still nursing. Those little things HURT!

So glad there were no fatalities in Manhattan.

Kim said...

And, I'm bringing my teeny rubber bands so we can "fountain" Addison (at least once). I understand if you don't like it.

Todd is growing to like it on Emily. I am just glad people have quit calling her a boy when she sports her fountain.