Monday, October 1, 2007

Ward Campout

I had a rough weekend. We had our ward camp out on Friday. As part of the activities committee I had to be there, though I wasn't the only pregnant one, or the furthest along! It turned out to be a lot of fun. John and I made kabobs on the fire and baked potatoes. They were so yummy. Then after the devotional a few of us just sat around and talked. The sleeping arrangements were kind of rough though. We were on the ground with very little padding. Needless to say I was sore in the morning. Than there was breakfast. The bishopric was in charge, and I love them and their efforts, but they are by no means dad or Rod when it comes to preparedness and organization. I was kind of through into the mess and ended up tripping on a piece of wood and going down face first. Scooby is fine and wasn't harmed at all, but I have the battle scare to prove that I fulfilled my calling for the day! Other than that, it was all really fun, though I don't really recommend it for pregnant women who aren't used to roughing it.

1 comments:

Kris & Amy said...

I have never been camping prego but I can just imagine what it would be like...not fun! Glad you are okay after your fall. Love you!