Wednesday, February 24, 2010

House Update

So for those who don't know, we have a contract on our house right now. The inspection was this last Monday, and I'm told it went really well. We still haven't heard what they want fixed though. Also, I unofficially have a job. The Glendale Elementary School district is going to hire me to feed all of their hungry kids. I'll be managing one of the cafeterias, and I'm totally excited for it. So things are coming together, prayers are being answered, all that jazz. I am just looking forward to having John here with us.
Addison went to a party next door and was on this swing 90% of the time. When it came time to serve the cake she decided to ditch the plate and just relax while she ate. She is so fun.

4 comments:

Todd said...

That is awesome!!! Be sure to keep us posted.

Unknown said...

YAY Amber!! I am so excited for you... And just a FYI, I was a lunch lady for a jr high back in the day, and it was a great gig!! Would have been better to be the manager, so you're so LUCKY!! I'm glad things are going good!!!

Suzanne said...

Where was the party....Benedicts? I am glad the inspection went well...let us know when John is coming. Love, MOM

I can't wait to call you the "lunch lady"...

Kim said...

Does that mean you get the summer off? What a great job. When do you start? Yay, for all the good things in your life right now.