Monday, March 30, 2009

update

OK, so I haven't posted in a while. That is because I have been kind of down and I think that nothing is interesting enough to write about. Here is what has happened over the last month:

John finished the fence, or at least the part we need for the daycare. It was way more of a production than either of us thought it would be.

Addison has 3 new teeth just breaking through. Quite the fun experience I hope you all get to have someday.

I found out I'm not allowed to have coloring books in the daycare. It hinders a child's creative expressions.

Addison can now put sock on, it is so much fun when we are in the car and she tears her shoes off so she can practise.

Like I said before, we are kind of boring. I'll post some pictures soon.

6 comments:

Tuttle Family said...

teething...my favorite. With my girls I didn't do their hair or put on shoes or socks until we got to where we were going. That way I only had to do it once. :)

Kim said...

The coloring book rule is silly in my opinion. Mmm, I guess I am hindering Emily's creative expression.

How is the daycare going?

Suzanne said...

I would ask the moms if they want coloring books or not...and then let them sign something. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....can they have crayons?????

Trisha said...

No coloring books? That's wierd. I guess just give them crayons and a blank piece of paper...that should spark some creativity.

Unknown said...

For nothing going on... you had plenty to say!! :D Amber I hope you start feeling better soon!!

PS... Maybe me coloring in coloring books made me that way i am today, LOL ;)

Lauren said...

That's flippin' hilarious you can't have coloring books! Oh my.

And I can't wait for the day Ethan can put his own socks on. That's the hardest part about getting him dressed!