Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tree Removal

In order for me to meet standards for my day care licence we have to build a fence. To do that, my semi-perfectionist husband wanted to remove the trees in the front yard. This is great, these are the same trees that nearly crushed our house last year during the ice storm. They are worthless for shade, make it so no grass can grow near them, and pollute the yard with a billion leaves in the fall. I am not sad to see them go, it was just one more thing to do. But He-man himself and a couple of friends (one who is apparently part monkey) got the job done today. It was quite entertaining to watch. Thankfully no one and nothing got hurt.


She was just as interested as I was.

3 comments:

Kris & Amy said...

I love her striped tights...too cute!!

Trisha said...

I love Addison just watching her dad. That was super nice of John to do all of that!

Suzanne said...

What a cutie!!! Send a picture when the fence gets finished....Love, MOM