Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ouch

I am so sore. I started running about a week and a half ago and am so not used to that. I was a swimmer, and though I have strong legs, 90% is upper body for me. My legs were pretty much there to help balance me, not push me along (except for breast stroke). On top of this, we had a shop run the past 2 days. This means squatting, lifting, pulling and all kinds of movements that are not a daily thing. I hurt anytime I have been stationary for more then 2 min. Let's just say I don't plan on running tonight, I'm thinking yoga sounds better.

3 comments:

Karisa & Tyler said...

Way to go on running! :) You'll make it past this... :) I love running (but can't cuz of my knee issue now) so I think I'll have to trade with you and maybe take up swimming... ha ha, we'll see about that though. I don't know if my arms would be able to handle that. Anyway... love you and hope to talk to you soon!
;) Karisa

Whitney said...

Keep it up!

Heather said...

You know how I feel about running...it is the best! Keep going cuz, don't give up.