Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lunch Break

Ok, I know that I am terrible about keeping up on pictures and I want to apologize. I want to share Addison with everyone as much as you want to see her, because apparently John and I no longer matter. It's just hard to do. The computer is now downstairs and while she is awake there is never a good moment to just run down and download them. When I get home from work I usually have to make dinner with one hand, then feed Addison, then it's bath time, then we read a story and sing a song, then we fight going to sleep for 30 min while mom holds her and tells her it's ok, she really isn't going to miss anything. Once she finally does knock out, I have 1 precious hour to do all of the house cleaning, read my scriptures, write in my journal, etc., before I have to go to bed. If I try to stay up too late I am a bit of a zombie for work the next day after waking up 4 times (yes, every 2 hours!) to comfort the teething child (we think, otherwise she just eats way too much and I'm not looking forward to when I have to pay for it) Also, by the time I actually do download the pictures I have so many to go though and photo shop and pick which to share, there are many, I am down there for about an hour and the fussy, only unhappy when dad is holding her, baby is driving John insane. So I come to the rescue, but no pics on the web yet, I'm still sorting. So next chance I get, 3 days later, I go back downstairs and try to finish up during her power nap. If I'm lucky I am able to get some up, but sometimes her naps are short. But they do eventually get up. You will just have to be happy with my ranting for now.

Have I ever told you how much I love being a mom. I really do. I also love spellcheck.

oh I almost forgot, Addison is 4 months today!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I admire you for working outside the home AND being a mom. I am exhausted every day and I don't have to get up and go to "a job" -- though my day job does keep me pretty busy.

When you get a chance we'll be so happy to see new pictures of Addison. Don't stress about it ;) We will all survive waiting.

Kris & Amy said...

You are too cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Also...too bad you guys don't live here...we could hang out while our guys watch Nascar. Its crazy how much stuff you pick up just listening to it! haha

Trisha said...

Good to know that I'm not the only Crazy mom out there! I saw pictures of Addison on dad's camera today...she's SO cute! Can't wait to see her!