Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2 Month Check-up

Addison had her 2 month check up and shots yesterday. She did well considering she was poked 4 times with a needle. I couldn't help but laugh a little at her reation, I must be a terrible mother, it was just so cute. Then again just about everything she does is cute. She is 11# 9oz and 23in long. Her limbs are chuby with rolling hill but her stomache is fairly slim. She looks very good in her sleek little outfits. John hates her dresses because he feels like she is going to slip out of his hands. She is also getting very strong. She can hold her head up without too much bobby, and she has a right hook that cames out of nowhere. I can't wait to find out what her personality is going to be like.

1 comments:

Neil and Roxy said...

Amber, I decided to tag you hopefully you have not done one of these in a while, just go to my blog and it will tell you what to do:) thanks!