Friday, December 21, 2007

1 Month Checkup

Addison is growing fast!! We had her 1 month check up Wednesday and she is doing well at 9lb 11oz and 21 1/2 in. long. She is just about average across the board. She has been smiling lately, and more than just the gassy kind. She also laughs in her sleep sometimes, though it is more like a laugh/sigh. It is really cute. I'm loving staying at home right now and am sad that I have to go back to work in a week and an half. It will be hard but we have a great person taking care of her.



She was a little hungry!
ready to go shopping with mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! She's looks like a tiny doll in that white dress. Adorable!!!

Suzanne said...

She is adorable!! Can't wait until I can hold her again...only 2 weeks!! Love, MOM

Unknown said...

Hey. . .did you take any Christmas pictures? I'm always ready for more pics of Addison!