Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Pictures!!

We have had a wonderful week making Addison feel welcome at home. The cat is getting more used to her everyday and has started to acknowledge me as well. I love being at home with her. I really feel that this is what I was meant to do in life. I am just trying to enjoy the time we have together before I have to go back to work. John is doing great too. He has discovered the fact that he won't break her when he changes a diaper and he is very loving and protect to both of us. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
After a bath where she was screaming her head off!
Chilling in the bouncy chair.
Still chilling.
Cute little feet.
Sleeping at the hospital. Still sleeping.
Just making faces at mommy.
Cross-eyed Gangster G.


4 comments:

Trisha said...

She's beautiful! I love that you are wearing your Hooters Breatstroke shirt...nice touch. LOVE YOU!!! Trisha

Kim said...

I love the cross-eyed gangsta picture! She'll love that one later in life.

I'm glad you're having such a good time being home with her. Keep posting the pictures... Todd and I love seeing her.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking the cross-eyed gangsta is something she gets from John. :)

Karisa & Tyler said...

She is so beautiful! How exciting to have such a wonderful & new spirit in your home! :)