Friday, September 7, 2007

5 Things

I was tagged by my sister Amy and I know you all don't really care, but it is fun anyway.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Nearly breaking a school swimming record with a time that was never to be repeated.
2. Being a sophomore with way too many nerdy band friends (love you guys)
3. Trying to get over my weird teen stage and figure out who I was. (still really hasn't happened)
4. Trying not to look or act stupid in front of the cute boy.
5. Starting Prozac

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Pretend to work
2. Do dishes
3. Clean out scooby's room
4. ask John to mow the lawn
5. Get through the day without waddling

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruit
2. snack packs
3. apple sauce (more for scooby than me, she really likes that one)
4. Ice cream
5. Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Popcorn
2. Harder to Breath, Maroon Five
3. Get over it, Ok Go
4. Bakc in black, ACDC (John listens to it way too much)
5. Hotel California

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. quit work
2. Open my bakery and have John stay at home
3. Buy Sandy an NEW car, not just a new to her one that is always in need of fixing
4. Go to the French Pastry School
5. Go to France and Italy on food tours

5 bad habits:
1. Biting my nails.
2. misspelling words
3. eating too much candy
4. Getting too easily offended
5. not caring what I look like when I leave in the mornings, then after fully waking up, relizing I look like crap.

5 things I’d never wear again:
1. Leggings
2. My hair in those twisty things that Rachel and I used to do.
3. My prom dress
4. Shorts that are just too short.
5. any bright lipstick.

5 favorite toys:
1. My Cook books
2. Craft stuff
3. Any kind of a pool
4. My computer and the Sims game on it
5. My car, I lave to drive it.

5 people tagged:
No one. I don't know any one that I want to torture that bad.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Amber, I really appreciate your humor. You make me laugh :)

I loved the comment about not waddling as part of your to do list.